John's first paid professional preparedness consultation was in the Summer of 1977. John see's his job as a consultant is to help you gain clarity and focus to achieve your preparedness goals (as well as setting the goals themselves).
Prior to the consultation, John will have you gather the following information:
- The first name, sex, age, height, weight and general health of all members of your group.
- Skill sets of all members of your group
- Education past High School
- Profession/jobs held of each member
- A list of your specific concerns you want to prepare for.
- Location of current residence and location of your safe haven (I don't need/want specific location county and state is sufficient).
- A general inventory of food, medical supplies, communication equipment, tools. Once again, does not need to be detailed i.e. I have plumbing and gardening tools, I have enough food for two years, etc.
Having received all of the above, John will analyze this information and make specific recommendations during the consultation.
John frequently consults with and advises his local elected and appointed officials on preparedness matters.
If you want to set up a public seminar, John will work with you to discount his consultation fee.
Private: (Families and Small Groups)
- $250.00 per hour
- 4 hour daily minimum.
- $250.00 per hour, billed in 1/10 hour increments,
- 1 hour minimum.
- CONUS $250.00 per hour 4 hour daily minimum
- All other places $500.00 per hour 4 hour daily minimum
Corporate and Professional Association Rates:
- Keynote presentations:
- East of Continental Divide: $4,580.00
- West of Continental Divide + AK, HI & Canada $5,580.00
- All other places $10,000.00
- Breakout Sessions
- East of Continental Divide $1,750
- West of Continental Divide, AK , HI & Canada $2,750
- All other places, $4,000
- On-Site consultation
- East of Continental Divide $2,000.00 per day
- West of Continental Divide, AK, HI & Canada $3,000 per day
- All other places $4,000 per day
- Travel days are billed at $500.00 per day, plus expenses (.60 per mile, lodging and airfare, No billing for meals.)